Serving Clients Across the United States!
Whether you are reaching the Social Security Full Retirement Age and looking to maximize your Social Security benefits or are a Professional Advisor such as a CPA, Financial Advisor, Lawyer, Tax Professional, Enrolled Agent or Insurance Agent looking to better answer the questions your clients might have about Social Security, Premier Social Security Consulting LLC can help. We provide customized consulting for individuals or couples reaching their Full Retirement Age and can assist in understanding and maximizing their lifetime Social Security benefits. We also provide Social Security education and training for all Professional Advisors looking to better answer the questions their clients are having about Social Security, thereby increasing value to their clients. Interested in learning more? Call us today at 513-247-0526 or browse our website!
Jim Blair - Lead Consultant
Former Social Security Administrator, Jim Blair is the lead consultant in our Social Security Benefits department. Mr. Blair has over 35 years experience in helping individuals manage their Social Security benefits, and taking claims for retirement, survivors, disability and health insurance. Most notably, he has also served as an Operations Supervisor and a District Manager for the Piqua, Ohio Social Security Office.
Marc Kiner - CPA
Marc Kiner has 35 years experience in public accounting. Marc recently sold his CPA practice to concentrate on Social Security. His primary areas of service were to privately held businesses and individuals. Marc also consulted with clients on a variety of complex tax and business issues. Marc obtained his Bachelors of Science degree in Accounting and Finance and a Masters Degree from the University of Cincinnati. He is licensed to practice as a CPA in the state of Ohio. Marc Kiner can be contacted directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Premier Social Security Consulting Selected Accomplishments
Featured in NAIFA’s Planning Your Future video program.
- Presented seminars in numerous public libraries throughout Cincinnati.
- Frequent vendor at CPA conventions in Ohio and Kentucky.
- Frequent presenters at CPA accounting shows for the Ohio Society of CPAs.
- Addressing Ky CPAs at the May 17, 2013 Retirement Planning Conference.
- Presented to the National Electrical Contractors Association on Curacao Island in June, 2013.
- Webinars for the Kentucky and Ohio CPA state societies
- Partnered with Paychex and PNC to offer CPA seminars in 2011 and 2012.
- Partnered with Paycor and Fifth Third Bank to offer CPA seminars in 2013.
- Presented seminars to Cornerstone Brokerage, St. Elizabeth Primewise Group, MAC Association, NAIFA, Enrolled Agent Convention, University of Cincinnati business class, State Farm Insurance, Blue Ash Business Association, Llanfair Retirement Community, Bridgeway Point Retirement Facility, Financial Fitness Day, Warren County Money Matters Day and the National Society of Financial Planners
- Presented educational seminars for CPE Link, Lorman Educational Services and Lawline.com.
- Former hosts of radio show on WKRC and WDJO. Also, guest appearances on radio shows on WDJO,WKRC and WMKV.
- Partnered with Huntington Bank for a SS seminar in February, 2012.
- Created the National Social Security Association. Association offers National Social Security Advisor certification.
- Created National Social Security Advisor program. Purpose is to educate professional advisors nationwide resulting in certification leading to increased clients and revenues.
- Presented seminars for financial advisors and CPAs in Ohio, Kentucky, Nebraska and California.
- Mentioned in WSJ, Kiplinger’s Retirement Report and various Cincinnati Enquirer and Business Courier articles.
- Moderator of the Social Security Group on www.ishade.com and a member of the iShade.com faculty.
- Creator and developer of the National Social Security Advisor certification program.