SOCIAL SECURITY EDUCATION
Looking for Social Security Education?
For a limited time, Premier Social Security is offering the Social Security education for only $350. This is the same class offered to advisors seeking National Social Security Advisor certification. This option does not include ongoing support.
Our education is ideal for CPAs, Financial Advisors, CPAs, Attorneys and other professional advisors understand the Social Security program to help clients navigate the Social Security maze and better answer their questions. As your know, greater than 90% of all Social Security recipients do not maximize their benefits as they are not aware of available options. Professional advisors also know very little about Social Security and are not able to properly advise their clients. Learn from a 35 year veteran of the Social Security Administration, Jim Blair, and Marc Kiner, a 34 year CPA. Learn the secrets about Social Security and what the Social Security Administration is not telling future recipients.
Social Security Education Covers the Following Topics:
Social Security Eligibility
- Review of the annual earnings/benefits statements
- Types of SS – Retirement, Survivorship, Disability, Family Benefits
- Windfall Elimination Provision Government Pension Offset
- How benefits are calculated
- Spousal benefits
- Children/family benefits
- Strategies to maximize Social Security benefits
- Restricted Application and Claim and Suspend
- Much, much more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The recording contains bonus material which includes segments relating to advisor questions and additional case studies.
Please call our office to discuss how our Social Security training can help your firm!